Heart Warrior: Online Women's Circle
Time & Location
About the Workshop
Are you guarding yourself in a way that is holding you back from your true wisdom?
Would you like to step towards your soul calling with fierce courage?
In this deep sharing circle, we tap into the infinite power of the warrior, she who moves with fierce grace, courage and compassion. Together we unite the warrior energy into the heart, to help us shatter the guards that we have put up, for one reason or another, to protect ourselves.
This need for protection comes from our small, human heart; the one that fears abandonment, heartbreak, too much love, not enough love, the unknown, death... all of the ways that we have been entrapped by a history of conditioning.
It is time to expand beyond that little heart, into the wise heart, our infinite spiritual heart.
This two and half hour sharing circle will activate fierce courage, grace and compassion to help us expand into our highest wisdom. From this place, we can heal, shift or awaken the stories and parts of self that are holding us back.
Together we will;
- activate our inner warrior
- expand into our wisdom heart, through breath, movement, visualisation and sound
- release the stories that are keeping us small and holding us back
- share our insights and heart wisdom with each other
- connect to whatever the next step is in our lives from this place of fierce courage
This circle will be held online in a safe and sacred container on Zoom. To receive the full power of this activated heart journey I ask that you show up with the intention to be real, vulnerable and willing to dive deep. Much of my facilitated circles are centred around the philosophy that "you have to say it and feel it in order to heal it."
Bookings are essential and places are limited so that we can create an intimate connection with each other. This booking page is only available until the 19th March, so please do not leave your registration until the last minute!
If you are feeling the call to dive deep, connect to your inner warrior and a place of fierce courage RSVP now.
I look forward to sharing this heart-opening journey with you.
Extra Information to Help you Prepare
We will be moving, making sounds and sharing our stories, it is important that you have a private space that can support you.
If you have not used Zoom before, the set up is pretty simple and creating an account is free. I recommend that you log in using a computer so that you can see everyone's faces (you will only see 3 faces on a mobile phone).
What To Prepare on the Day?
- A water bottle or a cuppa
- A private space where you can sit comfortably, stand up and move around, make noises and share intimately.
- A journal for self-reflection
- Whatever else will make you comfortable.
- An open heart, a sense of curiosity and a willingness to share & connect with others.
If you have any questions about this sharing circle please reach out, I am here to help!
Send me an email - firstname.lastname@example.org
or Text Me - (+64) 224 044 549
- Sold OutHeart Warrior Women's Circle$22$220$0