top of page

Community Dance

Public·29 Dancing Tribe

Today: Barça vs Granada live 11 February 2024 Online

Barcelona are playing Granada CF at the La Liga of Spain on February 11. The match will kick off 20:00 UTC. ScoreBat is covering Barcelona vs Granada CF in ...

The visitors have only won and kept a clean sheet in the road in 12% of their matches and both teams scored in 75% of the Belgian sides away games this season, making a clean sheet unlikely for Standard this Thursday. Both teams core din half of Guimaraes’ home games in the Primeira Liga this season and the hosts have only failed to score in 17% of the matches played in front of their own fans. How to Watch FC Barcelona vs. Granada CF: Live Stream, 2 hours ago — Find out where to watch the LaLiga matchup between FC Barcelona and Granada CF streaming live online or on TV. Managua FC U20 and Jalapa U20 will face each other in the upcoming match in the Liga Primera U20. Managua FC U20 this season have the following results: 13W, 0D and 3L. Meanwhile Jalapa U20 have 7W, 4D and 5L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. In contrast to Union, Hoffenheim have been struggling to find results in recent weeks. They have failed to win each of their last four Bundesliga games, losing three. We feel that they will be unlikely to turn their fortune around in Tuesday's trip to Berlin. Watford, by contrast, have had an absolutely dreadful season so far. They sit rock bottom of the Premier League table and are six points adrift of safety, and they’re already on their third manager of the season. Posted at 60' Corner, Birmingham City. Conceded by Patrick McNair. Posted at 59' Attempt missed. Kristian Pedersen (Birmingham City) header from the centre of the box is just a bit too high. Assisted by Jérémie Bela with a cross. Posted at 58' Foul by Jonny Howson (Middlesbrough). Posted at 58' Lukas Jutkiewicz (Birmingham City) wins a free kick on the right wing. Only twenty days ago he was utterly inconsolable after his part in the unfortunate injury to Andre Gomes at Goodison Park. The way he has regrouped since then has been admirable, and Son’s performance today confirmed his status as one of the Premier League’s most devastating attacking players. PLAYER RATINGS West Ham United : Roberto 5; Fredericks 6, Ogbonna 6, Diop 5, Cresswell 6, Rice 6, Noble 6, Snodgrass 6, Yarmolenko 5, Anderson 5, Haller 6. Carlisle United were one of three teams in League Two to sack their manager last week but they have little time to lick their wounds as the football schedule keeps on rolling. This weekend they welcome a Cambridge United side to Cumbria with both sides in need of three points in order to bolster their slowing play-off credentials. We knew certain parts of the media had turned against us and the fans had turned against us - quite rightly so. When things get tough, players group together and say, "Let's show what we can do" and that was the attitude going into the last game. A longshot and a shot from distance11 June, Mendoza: Scotland 3 (Dalglish 45, Gemmill pen 46, 68) Netherlands 2 (Rensenbrink pen 34, Rep 71)I've watched that game back and we could have easily been three up in the first half. well in this game I think both teams have nothing to lose,Toulon is still without a victory the whole season and on the other side gazelec Ajaccio did not won for a very long time and also they did not score a goal on 4 games in a row, so I think none of them will defend and despite how bad they are I think they will provide to us interesting and fun game to watch with a lot of goals on both sides and when I say a lot I mean 3 or more and the odd is really good! The 2016 Premier League champions are also interested in Liverpool's Adam Lallana who will available as a free agent this summer. Paper Round's view: It's always good to plan ahead. Leicester's transfer policy over the past few years has been one of the best in the Premier League. The Foxes know Chilwell is likely to leave the King Power stadium this summer, but they won't let him go for cheap. Zidane implored the club's fans to rally behind Bale rather than get on his back. When you see what he's given to the club and to the fans, those who feel our colours and come to the stadium, you can see he's one of our own and the fans need to get behind him," the Frenchman said. Richards: Liverpool rivalry pushing City on Klopp v GuardiolaGetty Images Manchester City's rivalry with Liverpool is pushing them to even greater heights but the Premier League champions need European success, says former City and England defender Micah Richards. My proposition for this match between Pogoń Szczecin v Zagłębie Lubin is over 2.5 goals. I think that Pogoń can win this match 2: 1. In the last 5 direct matches between these teams four times have been scored over 2.5 goals. The price for this type is 2.08. Both teams played offensive before the break, so I hope that we will play at least 3 goals in this match. Lubin is a band that likes to play very offensive. In the last 10 matches on wayjdzch they have not scored any goals in the match only 3 times. GL I don't know whether or not the Treasury can legally turn down these applications. But at the same time I think football needs to have a good, long, hard look at itself and see whether or not morally this is really right and whether or not actually what they need to do is come to an arrangement with some of their stars so they can continue to pay their [non-playing] staff 100% of their wages rather than furloughing them on 80%. Bolivar is one of the most powerful teams in the league, with years. The hosts has quality gap on their side facing vs one of the most struggling opponent as Real Potosi. Hosts domination could be easily expressed here in a way of scoring a lot, Real Potosi has no consistent defensive to stop conceding which is one of their major problems. Also, the road games are problematic once as well. That quality gap in combine with hosts quality and visitors weakness, in a game where Bolivar is complete favorite, expect to see an easy win covered with the selected handicap at the end. Persija will host Persebaya Surabaya for this fixture of the league. In my opinion, Persebaya are more ambitious team in this campaign. They are currently on the 5th place with 48 points. Also, Persebaya are in solid shape. They have three consecutive victories. In last game Persebaya is won 4-1 against Arema FC. Of course, the visitors have the motivation to continue with the winning results. However, this will not be an easy task. I expect, the hosts will try to provide a strong resistance. Persija is really better team at home. I think, the hosts will go in this game to victory. CB Granada - Barcelona 21.01.2024 ... match CB Granada vs Barcelona online for free. In addition, users can watch basketball live today or follow the text broadcast of the team match. Basketball ... With just one win from their last seven games, a humiliating cup exit, a lengthy injury list and a batch of new players who are struggling to assimilate, it's fair to suggest that Atletico Madrid are not exactly firing on all cylinders as they prepare for their Champions League meeting with Liverpool. Why has this season, which started with such optimism, gone so wrong for Diego Simeone's team?Early promise fizzles out Joao Felix has only scored four times for Atletico - with both his goals since September coming against Lokomotiv MoscowWhen Atletico Madrid splashed out 126m euros (£113m) last summer to make Joao Felix the third most expensive player in history, it seemed like a serious statement of intent. Rafinha warmed to the game and was key to Celta Vigo dragging themselves back into the match late on. Aspas, Smolov and Suarez also deserve a mention for their respective displays, but Rafinha was the best player on the pitch for the visitors and warrants recognition. PLAYER RATINGS Real Madrid - Courtois 5, Carvajal 5, Ramos 6, Varane 5, Marcelo 7, Kroos 7, Casemiro 6, Valverde 5, Bale 6, Hazard 7, Benzema 5. Posted at 83' Attempt blocked. Jaime Mata (Getafe) right footed shot from a difficult angle on the right is blocked. BookingPosted at 82' Júnior Firpo (Barcelona) is shown the yellow card for hand ball. Posted at 82' Hand ball by Júnior Firpo (Barcelona). Posted at 81' Offside, Barcelona. Ivan Rakitic tries a through ball, but Antoine Griezmann is caught offside. Posted at 80' Attempt blocked. Jaime Mata (Getafe) right footed shot from the left side of the six yard box is blocked. TALKING POINT - Was this a point gained or two dropped for Barcelona? Barcelona don’t have the best of records at the Anoeta and with Real Sociedad in the hunt for a Champions League place in La Liga this season this was always likely to be a difficult test for the champions. However, Barca looked to be in control after going 2-1 up in the second half. I once played a match without fans as a player and it's sad because the motivation you get from the atmosphere at a game is very important. But we will have to listen to whatever the authorities say," he added. If they decide that (playing without spectators) that is the best measure to take, then we will have to oblige. Barcelona vs Granada » Predictions, Odds, Live Scores & Barcelona vs Granada ❱ 11.02.2024 ❱ Football ❱ La Liga ✔️Free Betting Tips & Predictions ⚡ Livescore Best Betting Odds ⭐ Stats. Despite having a scoring ratio of 0.20 goals per game on the road this season, Setubal haven’t been getting beaten heavily. The visitors have only conceded seven goals in their five away games and just 40% of those matches have produced over 1.5 goals, so they can be frustratingly difficult to break down at times. Ally McLeod's Ayr United were the only part-time team to earn a place in the hallowed 10 alongside the Glasgow, Edinburgh and Dundee teams, and Aberdeen. St Johnstone also sneaked in on the final day after concluding a rousing run by beating Celtic at Muirton. Motherwell likewise after beating Dumbarton. The closer it got, the more the realisation dawned that you didn't want to miss out," says Willie Pettigrew, who was making his breakthrough season for the Fir Park side. Nicolas Höfler (Sport-Club Freiburg) right footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Assisted by Brandon Borrello with a through ball. Posted at 85' Attempt missed. Robert Lewandowski (FC Bayern München) header from very close range is just a bit too high. Assisted by Joshua Kimmich with a cross. Posted at 82' Corner, Sport-Club Freiburg. Conceded by David Alaba. Posted at 78' Offside, FC Bayern München. Forest keeper Brice Samba got a strong hand to Wing's first-time attempt but there was enough power on the shot for it to cross the line. There is sure to be disappointment at failing to hang on to all three points, but there were enough positives in their display to give Boro supporters hope of survival in the final weeks of the campaign. Guardiola left Barca for Bayern Munich having become their most successful manager, with 14 trophies in four seasons. He went on to win three successive league titles in Germany and has won the Premier League for the last two seasons with City, although this term they trail Liverpool by 22 points with only 13 games remaining. Messi, who has won the Ballon d'Or player award six times, 10 league titles and four Champions Leagues, is under contract until 2021. And finally a game in Bundesliga im which I can not expect a lot of goals cause we have two worst offensive teams in the league and even 0 0 is not going to be a surprise result at the end and also draw is somehow looking like a very realistic result cause cologne is fight Hung to stay above relegation zone and they Will be happy with a point and Wolfsburg is on the middle with not so good results on the road but I m afraid of some team winning the match with 1 0 so I decide to go with this bet Scottish champions Celtic beat the Italian outfit 2-1 at Celtic Park but the game was overshadowed by events off the pitch. A home supporters group displayed signs that read "Brigate Verde" - along with a white star - which bore a resemblance to Italian left-wing organisation Brigate Rosse. Another flag depicted Fascist dictator Benito Mussolini hanging with the slogan "Follow Your Leader. Media playback is not supported on this device Project Restart: Glenn Murray says teams 'put under pressure' to return to football "It's a government decision and that relationship with the government and the important and qualified people there is really what is key. The government make the decision on when we go back to training and when we go back to playing, and I think they are now in a position, and I think they have been openly clear about that, that they feel we're over the initial peak of the virus and therefore they can begin to talk about getting us all back to work when we can. Pep Guardiola says he did not intend to "offend" Manchester City supporters over missing their FA Cup fourth-round win over Fulham on Sunday. After the game the City boss questioned why the ground was not full, with a crowd of 39,223 - well below the 55,000 capacity at Etihad Stadium - watching. However, Guardiola says he now realises the financial constraints on fans. I understand the fans. It was never my intention to offend them," Guardiola said. Liverpool FC has placed some staff who are impacted by the Premier League suspension on furlough," the European champions said in a statement https://www. The club has confirmed those staff will be paid 100% of their salaries to ensure no member of staff is financially disadvantaged. The Premier League said on Friday its clubs would consult with their players over a proposed 30% reduction in wages. Yes, in any case I believe in option on at least two goals in this match from Belarus Premier league and maybe with a little luck and more than that. So, Gorodeya is team who is pretty solid this season. In last match at home, this team is lost 0-2, but in next match, they are played 1-1. Minsk, on the other side is team who is very efficient and in last few matches, this two rivals are played 2-5, 3-1 and similar. I believe in same story and this time and I will bet on goals. It is very real. Manchester United have been relying a lot on Marcus Rashford's brilliance, so his absence is particularly damaging for them right now. Rashford is out injured for at least the next six weeks and while he is not on the pitch, I am not sure where United's goals are going to come from. If you watch the best sides, then the way they attack and the way the team functions is not down to any individual. Look at Liverpool, and the way they get it wide or get the ball in behind to one of the front three and you can see how and where they create. It was the first time Villa had not faced any shots on target in a Premier League game since January 2016. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang's stream of goals have been a highlight of his side's season, but the Gabon forward was frustrated at Villa Park and his future remains a hot topic of conversation among supporters. An aeroplane circled Villa Park"The quicker we do it the better because the player will be more focused, more determined and more calm," said Arteta on the eve of this game when asked if Aubameyang, whose current deal expires next summer, will sign a new contract. Darmstadt are not in good shape right now but they are playing very good at home. They will be looking to avenge their heavy 4-0 loss at Osnabruck in the reverse fixture. Things are different now because they are playing at home and they are one of the best the team of the league. They have suffered just one defeat in their last 15 league matches at their home ground and will be confident here to win. In contrast, Osnabruck have only won once in their last 8 away matches. I expect a win for the hosts here in this match. Young Boys haven’t lost in Group G since their opening game away at Porto and the visitors have claimed a win since that match either and four points separate the two clubs heading into Thursday’s clash. Group G remains wide open heading into game week five but bottom of the table Porto really need a win on Thursday to keep their hopes of qualifying for the knockout stage alive. Posted at 90' Corner, Paris Saint Germain. Conceded by Nayef Aguerd. Posted at 89' Attempt saved. Kylian Mbappé (Paris Saint Germain) right footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Pablo Sarabia. Posted at 88' Attempt saved. Kylian Mbappé (Paris Saint Germain) right footed shot from long range on the left is saved in the bottom left corner. Assisted by Juan Bernat. When Coisty got back, he thought it was Gordon Durie and Duncan Ferguson, so they were in a prank war for the rest of the tournament. No favours and crates of champagne15 June, Norrkoping. Scotland 0-2 Germany (Riedle 29, Effenberg 47)The mood in camp was jovial, but the players knew they had to be at their best against Germany to stand any chance of advancing to the next stage. It was an uncharacteristically open game, and one in which many Scots believe they could have scored a hatful, yet they somehow lost 2-0. Wilson then finally got on the scoresheet for the first time in more than three months in the Premier League when he rounded the keeper in the second half to score his first goal since Sept. Bournemouth keeper Aaron Ramsdale pulled off a string of fine saves to maintain his side's advantage but there was nothing he could do to keep out Aaron Mooy's 81st-minute pile-driver. England's Jade Moore says testing herself in Florida's humid weather and playing with Brazil legend Marta were among the pull factors behind her move to Orlando Pride. Six-time Fifa World Player of the Year Marta and USA striker Alex Morgan are among Orlando's stars. Moore, 29, left Reading on 1 April after 15 years in England's leagues. I feel like I've been in the WSL so long now it's not scratching that itch for me any more," Moore told BBC Sport. Friendly/practice/warm-up matches in preparation for the restart of the competition are permitted to use the version of the Laws that will be used when the competition restarts. The member associations will now pass this guidance on to the competitions, who will make their own decisions on which rules to use at the point football resumes. VAR should not be too forensic'VAR: 'Armpit offsides' strike again in the Premier LeagueThe change to the handball rule was the most significant alteration to the laws of the game that came out of Ifab's annual general meeting (AGM) in February. We can certainly get over that fact," the 30-year-old told told BBC Radio 4's Today programme. I think as players we can play football and it still works on the park or if it's in an unfamiliar stadium. Hopefully we can get these games televised and people can watch them and enjoy them. Why do we need neutral venues?'The Premier League has been suspended since 13 March and League Managers Association chief executive Richard Bevan has said this season could be cancelled if clubs do not agree to play in neutral venues. Fremad is having big drop in the season, and they came very near to the danger zone, with the defeat in the previous league round. They are hosting bottom placed Rosklide, which still have chance to avoid relegation, and which made two good performances without to lost previous matches in the league. These signals are recorded by a machine and looked at by a doctor to see if they are unusual. When we have the ECGs done every season, normally black players will have a second test because of an irregular heart rate," Pratley explained. I don't think we can afford to even do the ECG testing at the club as well. So that's a big thing that people want to know. For example, I was playing with Fabrice Muamba in the game he collapsed. Energetik was the top surprise in the season at the begin, with their good performances and victories over some of the league favorites. However, they went down, having secure loss to the torpedo in Zhodino, where squad did not score a goal for the first time in the season. Team from Minsk, was playing with a lot of goals and high scores, but this time, it could be harder against rival that won three points less, with one game per game in average. He emerged after half-time heavily strapped and unable to take goal kicks. Jones would take advantage almost immediately after the injury by giving Leeds the lead, but Bonetti would have the last laugh, living up to his reputation as 'The Cat' by launching off one good leg to make a string of important saves. Fittingly, Bonetti - the foundation on which Chelsea’s first Cup final triumph was built and a revered figure in their history - collected the base of the trophy at its presentation.

About

Welcome to our tribe! You can connect with other dancers, ge...

Dancing Tribe

bottom of page