Deeply Rooted: Cacao Ceremony, Fire Circle & Open Floor Dance
Time & Location
About the Workshop
Are ready to (re)connect to your rhythm and centre?
To feel your heartbeat align with the pulse of the earth?
We spend way too much time thinking our way through life. Our energy is consumed by what is next; the how-to and where.
What if for just a moment we could hit the pause button?
Turn off the incessant thinking. Let go of the to-do list.
Imagine sitting in nature, the coolness of the earth beneath your feet, a gentle breeze on your skin, your gaze hypnotised by the dance of a crackling fire. A drum beats. Your heartbeats. Your breath begins to slow. Nothing to do, nowhere to go, just this moment… as the busyness of the world falls away into the background, a more primitive and simple way of being arises.
Now more than ever we need to (re)connect to our primordial centre of gravity, to drop down from our head into our body where we can feel, sense and breath in tune with the greater life forces.
Gravity becomes our ally as we surrender to the gentle pull, down and in.
It is from this place that we can lay down our load, deeply root ourselves in the present moment and reorient our compass to true north.
In this collaboration of Cacao Ceremony & Open Floor dance we will:
- Create sacred space with the support of mother nature and our plant guide Cacao.
- Recalibrate our centre and orient ourselves to a place of stillness within.
- Connect to the beat of your heart, the heart of the earth, the heart of your ancestors.
- Explore the essence of gravity, of what it feels like to surrender and be held, to be rooted, uprooted, overly rooted.
- Restore a sense of balance and equilibrium.
During this time there will be an invitation for stillness, movement, sound, silence, prayer, reflection and sharing. In this co-created space we honour all that arises and our own unique path of expression.
If you are new to Cacao, please take a moment to read through this introductory guide. In it, you will learn about Cacao as plant medicine and how to prepare for the journey.
Schedule for the Day
Arrive at the Circle of Friends (near Ponga Lodge) in silence, create a space for yourself to sit comfortably around the fire.
Immerse yourself in a heart-opening, deeply grounded Cacao Ceremony with Jade to connect to your primordial centre & the elemental forces of nature.
Transition down to the centre, go to the toilet, fill up water bottles, settle into the Octagon.
Move, feel, listen and explore in this Open Floor Dance & Journalling enquiry into the nature of being deeply rooted with Geordie.
We will be outside for this ceremony and I invite you to bring along anything that will help you to be comfortable. You may like to bring...
- A water bottle to stay hydrated
- A blanket, pillow and or yoga mat to lay on.
- A journal for self-reflection
- Whatever else will make you comfortable - perhaps a shawl to stay warm.
- An open heart, a sense of curiosity and a willingness to share & connect with others.
To receive the full power of the Cacao it is suggested to not eat a big meal prior to the ceremony and avoid any other morning stimulants (like coffee). It will also be good to drink lots of water following the ceremony to stay hydrated and support in the assimilation of the cacao throughout the day.
* You do not have to drink Cacao to attend and receive blessings from this ceremony, herbal tea will be available as an alternative, please let me know when booking if this is your preference. *
Ceremonial grade cacao is not recommended for you if you have a serious heart condition, if you are taking antidepressants, or if you are pregnant. It is also not recommended to mix with alcohol or other stimulants (like coffee). That said please let me know if you have a condition that may affect your Cacao experience and we discuss alternative options or dosage amounts.
If you have any questions about this ceremony please reach out, I am here to help!
Send me an email - firstname.lastname@example.org
or Text Me - 022 404 4549
Bookings are essential so that I can be sure there will be enough cacao.
Please R.S.V.P through this booking page for the Cacao Ceremony.
$20 bank transfer or credit card
$20 cash at the door
Open Floor Dance class is $20 per person, cash at the door.
We look forward to sharing this heart-opening journey with you.
xx Jade & Geordie
- Cacao Ceremony Pay Online$20$200$0
- Cacao Ceremony Pay on the Day$0$00$0
- Open Floor Pay on the Day$0$00$0