Tue, 02 Feb|
Mana Retreat Centre
Feed Your Soul - Cacao Ceremony
A women's circle to explore the inner longing for time with Self, intimate connection, a sense of belonging and connection to the Great Source of All Life.
Time & Location
02 Feb 2021, 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm
Mana Retreat Centre, Manaia 3581, New Zealand
About the Workshop
Do ever experience an insatiable appetite for something or perhaps even a sense of emptiness, like something is missing but you can't quite put your finger on it?
When our souls is hungry, and we don't know how to feed it, the sense of starvation can be overwhelming. In this rich sharing circle, we will explore the nature of our relational hunger - the four key relationships we need to be tending to in order for our Soul to feel nourished.
- The relationship we have with ourSelf and time in solitude.
- The intimate relationships we have with others. Deep, one on one connection where we can let down our guard.
- The sense of belonging, to find our place and people.
- And, our connection with Spirit/Source/The Divine/Goddess/God... whatever word resonates for you.
Through these four relational hungers, we can discover what it is that our Soul is truly longing for and build a sacred self-care routine that helps to nourish and support these aspects of our life.
Let us come together to open to each other's wisdom, to awaken our own insight and discover what we need to feed our Souls.
This circle is held in the energy of Lammas - a sacred sabbat where in ancient traditions we gathered in circles and festivals to mark the early season of harvest and celebrate the support we receive from the Earth.
Leaning into the wisdom of those who have come before us, and the ancient traditions of the Wheel of the Year I am excited to host a series of women's circles to honour the sacred seasons - the gradual descent into the darkness of Self and winter, and then the seeding and rising of energy back out into the world through the portal of Summer.
Over the course of the year, we will gather together to explore the way of the Divine Feminine, the cycles within cycles, of life, death and rebirth that exists within each of us.
In this sacred space, you will be invited to:
- Experience the heart-opening gifts of Ceremonial Cacao download this introductory guide to learn more >
- Create space for inner reflection and enquiry into what it is your Soul is truly hungry for.
- Rest into your body and awaken your inner guidance to tap into the resources you need to nourish your yearning.
- Give voice to the parts of you that long to be seen and heard.
- Share and connect from the heart.
- Move, dance, sing and/or create your own ritual of release and renewal.
This is both a healing and awakening journey, one that requires your willingness to be seen and heard and to bear witness to others. It will be an intimate gathering with limited numbers.
If you are feeling the call I welcome you!
Please RSVP or register your place - bookings are essential.
If you have any questions please feel free to email me, email@example.com or give me a call 0224 044 549.
With love and blessings,
This ticket includes a 2 1/2 hour sharing circle with facilitated embodiment practices and explorations.$20.00