Higher Heart: Cacao Ceremony in The Sanctuary
Time & Location
About the Workshop
Are you ready to tap into a deeper well of inner wisdom?
Would you like to access a more authentic expression of your Divine Love?
The high heart chakra, or the thymus chakra, is said to be 'the seat of the soul,' and helps you to move past the physical plane, returning to a connection with unconditional divine love. When activated your heigh heart chakra facilitates a deep inner transformation, by expanding your sense of forgiveness and compassion.
In this two and a half hour shamanic journey we will open up to selfless love and self-love with the help of the sacred plant medicine of Cacao. She gifts us the invitation for deep heart connection and when coupled with ritual and sound can be a source of healing and renewal.
Together we will;
- open and co-create sacred space
- connect into our hearts and body wisdom with Cacao (read this intro guide to Cacao for more info)
- expand into the healing light of the heart through visualisation
- awaken to a practice of forgiveness, for self and others
- walk the labyrinth to the centre of our hearts deepest longing
- heal, release and restore with a sound bath
Tara Sanctuary at Mana Retreat Centre is a sacred space built with the intention for deep sound healing. The resonance of this building will activate our sound bath experience in ways that words cannot fully express. With the hypnotic tones of crystal singing bowls, voice and rhythmic drumming, we will awaken the high heart and soften into an expanse of unity and universal love.
If you have never been to the Sanctuary before please let me know so that I can give you specific instructions for how to get there (it has its own driveway).
What is a Cacao Ceremony?
What To Bring?
- A water bottle to stay hydrated
- A blanket, pillow and or yoga mat to lay on.
- A journal for self-reflection
- Whatever else will make you comfortable - perhaps a shawl to stay warm.
- An open heart, a sense of curiosity and a willingness to share & connect with others.
To receive the full power of the Cacao it is suggested to not eat a big meal prior to the ceremony and avoid any other morning stimulants (like coffee). It will also be encouraged to drink lots of water following the ceremony to stay hydrated and support in the assimilation of the cacao throughout the day.
* You do not have to drink Cacao to attend and receive blessings from this ceremony, herbal tea will be available as an alternative, please let me know when booking if this is your preference. *
Ceremonial grade cacao is not recommended for you if you have a serious heart condition, if you are taking antidepressants, or if you are pregnant. It is also not recommended to mix with alcohol or other stimulants (like coffee). That said please let me know if you have a condition that may affect your Cacao experience and we discuss alternative options or dosage amounts.
If you have any questions about this ceremony please reach out, I am here to help!
Send me an email - email@example.com
or Text Me - 022 404 4549
Bookings are essential so that I can be sure there will be enough cacao.
Please R.S.V.P through this booking page.
$20 cash at the door
I look forward to sharing this heart-opening journey with you.
- Cacao Ceremony & Sound Bath$15$150$0