New Year Cacao Ceremony
Time & Location
About the Workshop
You are invited to a ceremony of soulful connection, and heartfelt inner guidance.
As we celebrate the turning of a New Year, and the abundant possibilities of living a soul-inspired life, we will come together in a sacred circle to call in our highest intentions for 2021.
Together we will:
- Experience the heart-opening gifts of Ceremonial Cacao (download this introductory guide to learn more >)
- Create space for inner reflection and guided meditation.
- Open to heart wisdom and soul-guided purpose.
- Call in the new year with intention.
- Lean into the support of common-unity and the seen (and unseen) forces that help to sustain us.
- Share our prayers and blessings.
Thursday 31st December, 2020
Mana Retreat Centre
The ceremony begins at 1:30pm in the Octagon followed by an Open Floor Dance Class and Sound Bath.
For more information about this see below.
This Cacao Ceremony is $15 which can be paid in cash on the day or online when you register.
*Please pre-register or RSVP to make sure there is sufficient cacao for everyone.
What To Bring?
• A water bottle to stay hydrated
• Your favorite mug for the Cacao (we have plenty but you may like your own special one)
• A New Year intention that might already be brewing
• An open heart, a sense of curiosity and a willingness to share & connect with others.
Optional Items to Enhance Your Comfort
• A shawl for warmth
• A journal for self reflection
• Whatever else will make you comfortable
To receive the full power of the Cacao it is suggested to not eat a big meal prior to the ceremony and avoid any other morning stimulants (like coffee). It will also be encouraged to drink lots of water following the ceremony to stay hydrated and support in the assimilation of the cacao throughout the day.
* You do not have to drink Cacao to attend and receive blessings from this ceremony, herbal tea will be available as an alternative, please let me know when booking if this is your preference. *
Ceremonial grade cacao is not recommended for you if you have a serious heart condition, if you are taking antidepressants, or if you are pregnant. It is also not recommended to mix with alcohol or other stimulants (like coffee). That said please let me know if you have a condition that may affect your Cacao experience and we discuss alternative options or dosage amounts.
Open Floor Dance and Sound Bath
We have intentionally scheduled the Cacao Ceremony in alignment with the Open Floor Dance and Sound Bath.
Pippa will be leading a beautiful conscious movement practice and enquiry which will help to open up to the wisdom of your moving body and Neil will offer a gentle Sound Bath using a Gong to help cleanse and revivify your mind, body and soul.
The combination of these offerings together is a beautiful hearrt guided journey to welcome in the New Year, so it would be great if you can join us for both!
The dance begins at 3:00pm and finishes after the sound bath at 5:00pm.
The Open Floor Dance is $15 cash on the day. For more information click here >
- New Year Cacao Ceremony$15$150$0