Sun, 12 Sept|
Mana Retreat Centre
Gentle Unfolding Spring Cacao Ceremony
Explore the possibility of gentle opening and the passage between inner and outer worlds.
Time & Location
12 Sept 2021, 3:00 pm – 5:30 pm
Mana Retreat Centre, 608 Manaia Road, Coromandel
About the Workshop
Spring is a time of new possibilities. There is a gentle unfolding of nature and a subtle invitation to expand within yourself.
What gifts are there in the journey of gentle unfolding?
How do you open with grace and equilibrium?
This workshop is an invitation for you to be empowered by the changing seasons of your life, by the ever-changing dance of the universe, and by your own inner dance.
Together we will:
- Experience the heart-opening gifts of Ceremonial Cacao (download this introductory guide to learn more >)
- Create space for inner reflection.
- Explore the possibility of gentle opening and the passage between inner and outer worlds through movement.
- Lean into the support of common-unity and the seen (and unseen) forces that help to sustain us.
- Share our wisdom and blessings.
What To Bring?
• A water bottle to stay hydrated
• A face mask or covering to adhere to Level 2 guidelines
• Your favorite mug for the Cacao (we have plenty but you may like your own special one)
• An open heart, a sense of curiosity and a willingness to share & connect with others.
Optional Items to Enhance Your Comfort
• A shawl for warmth
• A journal for self-reflection
• Whatever else will make you comfortable
To receive the full power of the Cacao it is suggested to not eat a big meal prior to the ceremony and avoid any other morning stimulants (like coffee). It will also be encouraged to drink lots of water before and after the ceremony to stay hydrated and support in the assimilation of the cacao throughout the day.
* You do not have to drink Cacao to attend and receive blessings from this ceremony, herbal tea will be available as an alternative, please let me know when booking if this is your preference. *
Level 2 Guidelines
We will be adhering to the level 2 guidelines set out for public events.
Mana requests that we have no more than 24 people, so places will be limited and RSVP ESSENTIAL.
I ask that you please bring a face mask, avoid hugging others as you arrive and help us to create space within the octagon for everyone to have the necessary social distancing.
Ceremonial grade cacao is not recommended for you if you have a serious heart condition, if you are taking antidepressants, or if you are pregnant. It is also not recommended to mix with alcohol or other stimulants (like coffee). That said please let me know if you have a condition that may affect your Cacao experience and we discuss alternative options or dosage amounts.
If you have any questions please reach out, I am here to help.
Send me an email firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to sharing this heart warming journey with you.
$20 Book Now Pay On The Day
This ticket confirms your place for this Cacao Ceremony & Workshop. Please bring $20 cash on the day.$0.00