top of page

Community Dance

Public·29 Dancing Tribe

[[LIVE HD<<<<]''''] Charleroi - Anderlecht live video 11.02.2024

3:14Click here to subscribe to RSC Anderlecht | https://bit.ly/2ERiIYz Our latest videos | https://bit.ly/2SbYpHR Check out our website ...

Olympiakos forward Youssef El Arabi scored in extra time and sealed a 2-1 win in the round of 32 second-leg clash in London, as the Greek side progressed on away goals after the tie ended 2-2 on aggregate. Arsenal striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, who scored in the 113th minute to cancel out Pape Cisse's 53rd-minute goal, wasted a late chance that could have sent the hosts through. Posted at 86' Tommy Smith (Stoke City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 86' Foul by Ashley Fletcher (Middlesbrough). Posted at 84' Attempt missed. Lee Gregory (Stoke City) right footed shot from the left side of the six yard box is close, but misses to the left. Assisted by Nick Powell. BookingPosted at 83' Lewis Wing (Middlesbrough) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 83' Nick Powell (Stoke City) wins a free kick in the attacking half. The winner will meet Slovakia or the Republic of Ireland in the final. Latest: How coronavirus is affecting Irish sportSlovakia v Republic behind closed doorsSykes and Jones make NI squad for play-offThe Republic's semi-final in Bratislava on 26 March will be played behind closed doors. Measures taken in Bosnia-Herzegovina include banning entry to the country for citizens of Italy, Germany, France, Spain, Iran, Korea and China. Round 45: Saturday, 18 July (both 15:00 BST)As it stands six points separate Wigan Athletic, Hull City, Charlton Athletic and Luton Town - the four clubs occupying the final two relegation places and the two spots immediately above. How important, then, will the penultimate round of fixtures be when this potential relegation double header takes place?Luton will have had time to get used to the returning Nathan Jones in their dugout, and if he can sprinkle some of the magic he spread during his first spell in charge, then it would be easy to see an argument for the Hatters getting closer to safety. RB Leipzig are favorite here and they are expected to continue where they stopped when they thrashed 1. FC Köln on their own home 4-2, goals from Schick 20th minutes, Nkunu 38th minutes, Werner 50th minutes and Olmo 57th minutes, the only Köln 2 goals came from Cordoba 7th minutes and Modest 55th minutes. Conceded by Daniel Carvajal. SubstitutionPosted at 76' Substitution, Valencia. Lee Kang-In replaces Rodrigo Moreno. Goal!Posted at 74' Goal! Real Madrid 2, Valencia 0. Marco Asensio (Real Madrid) left footed shot from the centre of the box to the centre of the goal. Assisted by Ferland Mendy following a corner. SubstitutionPosted at 74' Substitution, Real Madrid. Marco Asensio replaces Federico Valverde. The LA Lakers have the joint best record with Millwaukee Bucks. Nine out of 11 LA Lakers home games have been won this season. The Timberwolves have lost all three of their matches this month. The LA Lakers already have a play-off place secured and top the Pacific Division of the Western Conference. They have a 20-3 season record and look to improve that with a victory over Minnesota Timberwolves. The incident led to outrage throughout the country, with players from the Dutch national team making several public statements against racism before their Euro 2020 qualifier against Estonia on Tuesday. Netherlands midfielders Georginio Wijnaldum and Frenkie de Jong also gestured to their different skin colours as part of a goal celebration during the match. Sevilla is ranked 5th on the Liga table with 39 points, only 1 point lower than the Champions League group (Top 4). In this round, Sevilla welcomed Espanyol, the team at the bottom of the standings with only 18 points. In fact, Sevilla is not playing well. In addition to the shock of losing the King's Cup, teachers and students Julen Lopetegui won only the last 2/8 matches in La Liga (lost 3). At the Sanchez Pizjuan home field, Sevilla have won Espanyol 6/7 last match but the Catalunya team is showing intense vitality when being cornered. In the last 5 rounds, Espanyol lost only 1 (won 2). Royal Charleroi SC vs Anderlecht » Predictions, Odds & *To watch, you must have a funded account or a placed bet within the last 24h! Referee Lambrechts, Eric. Stadium Stade du Pays de Charleroi. I certainly do. I have a lot of friends here," he told BT Sport. A lot of them were in the stands tonight and I think they were giving me good power. The ex-Gunner was sold by Arsene Wenger to Werder Bremen for less than £5m back in 2016 after an unsuccessful loan spell at West Brom, whose boss Tony Pulis said: "Serge has come here to play games but he just hasn't been at that level to play the games. The concept of B teams may be back on the agenda as football navigates its way through the coronavirus pandemic, says Brighton technical director Dan Ashworth. It is anticipated Leagues One and Two will be brought to a premature end in the next two weeks and there is also concern about the financial state of the non-league game. Ashworth, who joined Brighton after six years in a similar role at the Football Association, feels creative solutions may be needed. Mourinho would like to build his defence around Toby Alderweireld, who could leave for nothing at the end of the season. However, the 30-year-old Belgian may reconsider his future and sign a new deal, if Daniel Levy offers the right terms, says the Telegraph. Paper Round’s view: Mourinho historically has put more emphasis on experienced players than on bringing through young players. What we don't want is to play games behind closed doors or every 48 hours. Ligue 1 in France is also under pressure to return after broadcaster Canal Plus said it would not pay the next instalment of their contract after the suspension of matches. Dutch clubs are awaiting an announcement on Tuesday of a possible extension of the ban on gatherings past June 1. Posted at 90' Nathan Dyer (Swansea City) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 89' Offside, Swansea City. Matt Grimes tries a through ball, but Sam Surridge is caught offside. Posted at 88' Offside, West Bromwich Albion. Semi Ajayi tries a through ball, but Kyle Edwards is caught offside. Posted at 86' Foul by Romaine Sawyers (West Bromwich Albion). Posted at 86' Sam Surridge (Swansea City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Wolfsberger will be meeting today with the away team Last and this game we can say that this game this two teams will score an under of 4.5 total goals as this two teams last meetings they are not used of scoring an over of 4.5 total goals and so this game we can say that this game they will continue with the same trend Could be a tight win just with 3-0, as I watched Sputnik a club which belongs to the top half of the league table play at home with Mikashevichi in their opening game and they were fully on attack in the first half even though they took just a 1-0 lead after 45 minutes. Still in the second half of the game they were more passive and only late in the game made it 2-0 to cover my -1.5 AH bet on them. But Khimik is a weaker opponent in fact they are bottom in the league so far. It was a tough ask. Napoli operated on a smaller budget and were overachieving in terms of results. With players nearing the end of their contracts and looking for gratitude, there was a limit to what could be managed. Struggling to convert the many chances they created, Napoli were suffering - but when president Aurelio de Laurentiis ordered the players to attend a week-long training camp after they slipped 211 points behind Juve, he effectively broke them. Earlier on Tuesday, Zidane hailed his opposite number as the greatest manager in the world and recalled visiting Guardiola in 2015 at Bayern with a group of French coaches. We talked about his training sessions, how he managed the team and he was very sincere with us. We were inspired with the work he was doing, he motivated us even more," Zidane remembered. SubstitutionPosted at 82' Substitution, Hertha Berlin. Maximilian Mittelstädt replaces Javairô Dilrosun. SubstitutionPosted at 82' Substitution, Hertha Berlin. Pascal Köpke replaces Dodi Lukébakio. BookingPosted at 81' Dedryck Boyata (Hertha Berlin) is shown the yellow card. Posted at 81' Philippe Coutinho (FC Bayern München) hits the right post with a right footed shot from the centre of the box. Assisted by Robert Lewandowski with a through ball. Chinandega have scored eight goals in their last four home league games. Deportivo Ocotal have scored in four of their last five league matches. Chinandega have conceded in five of their last six league games. Both clubs need points from this Nicaraguan Premier League fixture. Chinandega are one place and two points off the play-offs, while ninth placed Deportivo Ocotal are battling relegation. Lighting up Euro 2016 Media playback is not supported on this device Euro 2016: Gareth Bale's three goals for Wales For a long time it seemed Bale was destined to be a George Best or Ryan Giggs, an icon of British football who would never get to experience an international tournament. However, after a 58-year wait, Wales qualified for Euro 2016 thanks largely to Bale's brilliance in qualifying. Wales went from unfancied outsiders to one of the stories of the tournament, improbably reaching the semi-finals with Bale producing some electric displays along the way, including a goal against England in the group stage. But if the SPFL's hugely controversial resolution was the thing that pushed them over the edge it was their own wretched decision-making that brought them to the edge in the first place. Hearts won four league games this season and only six in the last 12 months. You could cover their pitch with £500 notes and still need more grass to symbolise their wastefulness. Millions were spent on duds and now more millions will be lost because of their ejection from the Premiership. It was Mustafi’s poor back-pass that set Tammy Abraham free on goal, leading to the Chelsea striker rounding Bernd Leno and then Luiz chopping him down, giving away a penalty and then having the absolute brass swingers to look surprised when the referee wafted a red card in his direction. Mustafi then put a tin hat on things by booting the ball clear and hitting the hapless Luiz, and everyone had either a good chuckle or a good cry, depending on your point of view. Exeter have won their last three away league matches. Exeter have scored 100 points in those last three matches. Gloucester have lost three of their last five league games. Exeter Chiefs are a point clear of Northampton Saints at the top of the Rugby Premiership. They travel to fourth placed Gloucester who are seven points adrift of them. Assisted by Raúl Jiménez. Posted at 55' Offside, West Ham United. Felipe Anderson tries a through ball, but Pablo Fornals is caught offside. Posted at 54' Attempt missed. Leander Dendoncker (Wolverhampton Wanderers) header from the centre of the box is too high. Assisted by Jonny with a cross following a corner. Match with friendly character between two teams from Sweden, Kungsaengens IF and IFK Lidingoe. Both teams compete in one of the lower divisions of Swedish football. There is no noticeable quality difference between these two teams, so I expect very balanced match. However at when this match was opened for betting, the bookmakers considered IFK Lidingoe favorites to get the victory. However now it is changed, Kungsaengens IF are considered as favorites for the win, In my opinion there is good value to bet on Kungsaengens IF to win this match, as you can double your stake, for that reason I decided to bet Kungsaengens IF to win. Here is a match to be played in Belgium and my bet on this match is standard liege to win who will travel to play against the Kortrijk team, otherwise what I have to say is that the host team is a team just struggling to survive while the Standard team which potentiate the top of the table and is therefore a favorite. In the last 6 h2h matches between the both sides, standard liege won 4 matches and the home team won 2 matches. I expect liege to win here as they are playing good lately and have been strong. Only six of Barcelona’s 21 wins in La Liga have come away from home. Barcelona have three wins in the last 10 away matches across all competitions. Celta Vigo have not scored in five of their last 10 home league matches. Celta Vigo have not conceded more than a goal in 12 home matches in La Liga. Barcelona have no clean sheets in 10 of 15 away league matches. United Arab Emirates against Iraq here, meeting of the Asian Football Gulf Cup which is played tomorrow afternoon at 3.30 pm. Iraq slightly favored for the victory of the meeting comes from a 1-2 success against Qatar while the Emirates come from an easy affirmation against Yemen for 3-0. On a technical level the two teams are the same but Iraq has a very solid defense and in my opinion they will not lose this match also considering that the Emirates when they play against stronger teams almost never score more than one goal per game. I expect a draw here. Of their 10 winless outings, six have ended in draws and they have failed to score in four. In the five home matches they have played this year, Brighton have no win. Their last home win came back in December when they hit Bournemouth 2-0. They haven’t scored more than once in their last four home matches in the league and their last home outing ended 1-0 in favor of Crystal Palace. Liverpool are unbeaten in their last 55 Premier League matches at Anfield (W45 D10) – only Chelsea between 2004-2008 (86 games) have had a longer unbeaten run at home in Premier League history. Bournemouth have lost all eight of their Premier League matches against teams starting the day in first place by an aggregate score of 4-27. Two goals from in-form Danny Ings either side of Jack Stephens' header put Saints firmly in the driving seat, before Jack Grealish netted a consolation for Dean Smith's side with 19 minutes remaining. Second-half goals from Romain Saiss and Raul Jimenez helped Wolverhampton Wanderers come from behind to beat struggling Norwich City at Carrow Road. Todd Cantwell capitalised on a poor clearance to put the Canaries ahead, but Saiss powered home a header to restore parity before Jimenez beat Tim Krul with nine minutes remaining to seal the points for Nuno Espirito Santo's team. Ansu Fati became the youngest player to score a La Liga brace in the 21st century as his double gave Barcelona a 2-1 win over Levante. See alsoFC Barcelona v Levante UD - as it happened Quique Setien’s side came into the game having watched Real Madrid open up a six-point lead at the top of La Liga with a derby win over Atletico Madrid on Saturday, but they stuck with their fiercest rivals with a victory of their own. It is not something that concerns me much. I presume they are thinking that to protect us because, from what I have heard and read, it is the people who are older who are most at risk, but certainly I feel very healthy," said Hodgson. We live in a democracy and we are all law-abiding citizens. I will worry about that when the time comes. Pre-match handshakes between teams and officials will not take place until further notice due to fears over the spread of coronavirus - and there is a growing expectation that Premier League matches may have to played behind closed doors. FC Slutsk lead the Belarus Premier League but still don't know what it is like to keep a clean sheet this season. They conceded twice at home to bottom-of-the-table Belshina last weekend, so will find it difficult to avoid conceding at Dinamo Minsk. Both teams regularly get on the scoresheet so a bet on both to score is the one to make. LIVE ~ SPORTING CHARLEROI VS ANDERLECHT 24:24divisionA #realmatch #realgame Please like share comment and subscribe my youtube channel. Guardiola's thirst for trophies was reflected in the strong team he fielded. Although there was no Kevin de Bruyne, who Guardiola revealed after the game was not fit, City still put out a side that boasted a combined 144 Premier League starts this season. Although Gabriel Jesus started on the left of a front three, City ended the first half without managing an attempt on target - the first time Guardiola's side have not forced a save in 45 minutes since they played Wednesday's rivals Sheffield United in December. This night will be played few games from the tournament for Copa Libertadores at South America. At this one rivals will be the teams of Atletico Tucuman which is from Argentina and The Strongest which is from Bolivia. As you probably know the difference at the football at these 2 countries is too large. L'Equipe also said LFP members had voted on Friday to push back the start of next season by two weeks to Aug. France's Football Federation (FFF). The French Cup final between Paris St Germain and St Etienne has been scheduled for June 27, according to the document, while the League Cup final between PSG and Olympique Lyonnais had been pencilled in for July 11. Dijon will against Paris Saint Germain in match Coupe de France. My prediction this match could be won for Paris Saint Germain with margin score is 2 goals. Paris Saint Germain have better result on last 3 match in this Cup due to Paris Saint Germain have won for the all match. Meanwhile, Dijon have also good result on last 3 match in this Cup due to Dijon have won in 2 match and 1 match is lose. Nevertheless, my prediction that Paris Saint Germain can defeat Dijon on this match due to Paris Saint Germain have great player in every position rather than Dijon. Surely Paris Saint Germain have more chance to win on this match. Caracas are unbeaten in their last 11 matches ahead of this clash but have drawn back to back in the last two matches. They have three clean sheets in the last five matches and have scored more than one goal in just four of their last seven matches. At home, they are unbeaten in seven matches but three of them are draws. They have lost only once in their last 22 matches while they have 12 wins in the last 15. In the last 10 home matches, Ajax have managed nine wins and they go to this game on five clean sheets in six home matches. Eight of their last 10 home matches have produced over 2. Eredivisie matches at home. Ajax are unbeaten in 35 league matches at home, and they are the top scorers in the league, with 43 goals so far. Posted at 89' Foul by Lee Tomlin (Cardiff City). Posted at 87' Attempt missed. Patrick Bamford (Leeds United) left footed shot from the centre of the box is close, but misses to the right. Assisted by Kalvin Phillips with a through ball. SubstitutionPosted at 84' Substitution, Leeds United. Robbie Gotts replaces Mateusz Klich. SubstitutionPosted at 84' Substitution, Cardiff City. Lee Tomlin replaces Will Vaulks. Podbeskidzie Bielsko Biala is going to face Puszcza Niepolomice. The hosts of this clash are the leaders of the first league of Poland and they got a high chance to get promoted to the Ekstraklasa. They won one of two matches played after the break and look solid. Today they will face Puszcza which is playing fantastic football in the last weeks. The visitors beat Chojnice and Wigry and also draw against one of the best team Stal 0:0 on away. I don't think that the visitors will lose this match and I bet on the draw here. I pick Asian handicap +0,75 for Puszcza Will take the handicap bet on Ceske here who still hold some chances of finishing the normal season inside the top 6 teams, it has been a very good season for them given the fact that last season they were playing just in the 2nd league level, and last home game they won 2-0 at home with Sigma Olomouc while last round they played away from home at Karvina and kept another clean sheet in what was a 0-0 draw in the end, but they should find it easy to score against Teplice team which conceded 9 goals in its last 3 league games. Another game in the English National League tomorrow is called Yeovil against Aldershot. Yeovil have always scored at least one goal in 91% of their home games. On the other hand, in 82% of their home games they have always had at least one goal. Most recently they have conceded at least one goal in all 6 home games. Aldershot are pretty harmless away: they lost 4 out of their last 6 away games and played 2 draws. In 4 of these games you have always received at least one hit. At the front they are harmless, so the hope for many goals is here especially in the home team for the 3 points are actually mandatory.

About

Welcome to our tribe! You can connect with other dancers, ge...

Dancing Tribe