top of page

Community Dance

Public·29 Dancing Tribe

[[[āđ‚āļ—āļĢāļ—āļąāļĻāļ™āđŒ]^]] āļ•āļĢāļēāļ” āļāļąāļš āļŠāļļāđ‚āļ‚āļ—āļąāļĒ āļ‚āļ­āļ„āļģāđāļ™āļ°āļ™āļģāđ€āļĢāļ·āđˆāļ­āļ‡āđ€āļŠāđ‰āļ™āļ—āļēāļ‡āļˆāļēāļ āļˆ.āļ•āļĢāļēāļ” (āļ āļēāļ„āļ•āļ°āļ§āļąāļ™āļ­āļ­āļ) āđ„āļ›āļĒāļąāļ‡āļŠāļļāđ‚āļ‚āļ—āļąāļĒ 11 āļāļļāļĄāļ āļēāļžāļąāļ™āļ˜āđŒ 2567

15 āļ.āļĒ. 2564 — ... āļāļąāļš āļ„āđ‰āļēāļ‡āļ„āļēāļ§āđ„āļŸ āļ‚āļ­āļ‡ āđ€āļ”āļ™āļ™āļīāļŠ āļ­āļĄāļēāđ‚āļ•āđ‰ āļ—āļĩāđˆāđ€āļāđ‡āļšāđ„āļ”āđ‰ 6 āđāļ•āđ‰āļĄāđ€āļ•āđ‡āļĄāđ€āļŠāđˆāļ™āļāļąāļ™ āđāļ™āļ§āļĢāļļāļāđƒāļŠāđ‰ āļ§āļđ āļāļķāļ™ āļĒāļ­āļ‡ āđāļĨāļ° āļ­āļ­āļŠāļĄāļēāļ™ āđ‚āļ‹āļ§āđŒ āđ€āļ›āđ‡āļ™āļ„āļđāđˆāļāļ­āļ‡āļŦāļ™āđ‰āļē. āļ„āļĢāļķāđˆāļ‡āđāļĢāļāđ€āļ›āđ‡āļ™āļ—āļēāļ‡āļāļąāđˆāļ‡ āļ•āļĢāļēāļ” āđ€āļ­Â ...

It's gone along pretty well so hopefully now I can play a part in this game and show what I'm capable of doing by helping the team to progress to the next round. āļ–āđˆāļēāļĒāļ—āļ­āļ”āļŠāļ”āļŸāļļāļ•āļšāļ­āļĨāđ„āļ—āļĒāļĨāļĩāļ 2 āļ•āļĢāļēāļ” āđ€āļ­āļŸāļ‹āļĩ āļžāļšāļāļąāļš āļŠāļļāđ‚āļ‚āļ—āļąāļĒ āđ€āļ­āļŸāļ‹āļĩ 15 āļ.āļĒ. 2564 — āļ–āđˆāļēāļĒāļ—āļ­āļ”āļŠāļ”āļŸāļļāļ•āļšāļ­āļĨāđ„āļ—āļĒāļĨāļĩāļ 2 āļ•āļĢāļēāļ” āđ€āļ­āļŸāļ‹āļĩ VS āļŠāļļāđ‚āļ‚āļ—āļąāļĒ āđ€āļ­āļŸāļ‹āļĩ āļœāļĨāļšāļ­āļĨāđ„āļ—āļĒāļĨāļĩāļāļ§āļąāļ™āļ™āļĩāđ‰ āļœāļĨāļāļēāļĢāđāļ‚āđˆāļ‡āļ‚āļąāļ™āļŸāļļāļ•āļšāļ­āļĨāđ„āļ—āļĒāļĨāļĩāļ āđāļĨāļ°āļ•āļēāļĢāļēāļ‡āļšāļ­āļĨāđ„āļ—āļĒ āļ§āļīāđ€āļ„āļĢāļēāļ°āļŦāđŒāļšāļ­āļĨāđ„āļ—āļĒ āļœāļĨāļšāļ­āļĨāđ„āļ—āļĒāļ§āļąāļ™āļ™āļĩāđ‰Â ... āļ•āļĢāļēāļ” āđ€āļ­āļŸāļ‹āļĩ āđ€āļ—āļĩāļĒāļšāļāļąāļš āļŠāļļāđ‚āļ‚āļ—āļąāļĒ āļ•āļąāļ§āļ•āđˆāļ­āļ•āļąāļ§ āļ•āļĢāļēāļ” āđ€āļ­āļŸāļ‹āļĩ āđ€āļ—āļĩāļĒāļšāļāļąāļš āļŠāļļāđ‚āļ‚āļ—āļąāļĒ āļ•āļąāļ§āļ•āđˆāļ­āļ•āļąāļ§. Head to Head āđ‚āļ”āļĒāļĢāļ§āļĄ. āļ—āļąāđ‰āļ‡āļŦāļĄāļ”. āļ•āļĢāļēāļ” āđ€āļ­āļŸāļ‹āļĩ (W). āļŠāļļāđ‚āļ‚āļ—āļąāļĒ (W). āđ€āļŠāļĄāļ­. āļˆāļģāļ™āļ§āļ™āļāļēāļĢāđāļ‚āđˆāļ‡āļ‚āļąāļ™āļĢāļ§āļĄ. 9. 3. 3. 3. āļ—āļąāđ‰āļ‡āļŦāļĄāļ” āļ„āļ°āđāļ™āļ™. 35. 16. 19. Trat Province ... Skipper Declan Rice may take a lot of the plaudits but their strides forward have been helped significantly by the sublime form of frontman Jarrod Bowen. "āļ„āļąāļĄāđ€āļšāļ°" āļĨāļąāđˆāļ™āļŠāļļāđ‚āļ‚āļ—āļąāļĒāļžāļĢāđ‰āļ­āļĄāļĄāļēāļāļŦāļ§āļąāļ‡āļŠāļĒāļš āļ•āļĢāļēāļ” āđ€āļ­āļŸāļ‹āļĩāļ„āļ§āđ‰āļē 3 āđāļ•āđ‰āļĄ āļ”āđ‰āļēāļ™ āļ‹āļđāļāļēāđ‚āļ­āļ° āļ„āļąāļĄāđ€āļšāļ° āđ€āļŪāļ”āđ‚āļ„āđ‰āļŠ āļŠāļļāđ‚āļ‚āļ—āļąāļĒ āđ€āļ­āļŸāļ‹āļĩ āļāļĨāđˆāļēāļ§āļ§āđˆāļē "āđ€āļĢāļēāļĄāļĩāļ„āļ§āļēāļĄāļžāļĢāđ‰āļ­āļĄāļ—āļĩāđˆāļ”āļĩ āļ™āļąāļāđ€āļ•āļ°āļ—āļļāļāļ„āļ™āļŠāļĄāļšāļđāļĢāļ“āđŒāļ—āļļāļāļ•āļģāđāļŦāļ™āđˆāļ‡ āđāļĨāļ°āļ—āļļāļāļ„āļ™āļĄāļĩāļ„āļ§āļēāļĄāļāļĢāļ°āļŦāļēāļĒāļ­āļĒāļēāļāļˆāļ°āļĨāļ‡āđ€āļĨāđˆāļ™āđƒāļ™āđ€āļāļĄāđ€āļĒāļ·āļ­āļ™āļ™āļĩāđ‰āļ­āļĒāđˆāļēāļ‡āđāļ™āđˆāļ™āļ­āļ™". āļŠāļģāļŦāļĢāļąāļš āļœāļĨāļ‡āļēāļ™āļ™āļąāļ”āļĨāđˆāļēāļŠāļļāļ” 2 āļ—āļĩāļĄ āļ•āļĢāļēāļ” ... It's hard to buy goals, and he's a natural scorer. To ask Martinelli to come in and do that, you couldn't ask that. We had a chance today to really challenge some of the teams closer to the top but we've given that up today by the result. Joe Gomez, Callum Hudson-Odoi, Ross Barkley and Ruben Loftus-Cheek have all had a taste of international football and will be hoping for a return to the fold. Barca's much-publicised financial problems mean they have been forced to field a number of youngsters this season and it was goals from two teenagers - Nicolas Gonzalez and Abdessamad Ezzalzoul - that put them 2-1 up at Estadio El Sadar. While Ronaldo defies his years in speed, Edinson Cavani matches that feat in exertion by recording a team-high 10.8km per game. The 23-year-old striker, who has registered four goals and four assists in 19 appearances for his club this season, grew up in England but qualifies to play for Scotland through his grandparents. āļŠāļļāđ‚āļ‚āļ—āļąāļĒ āđ€āļ‹āđ‡āļ‡āļ§āļĩāđ€āļ­āļ­āļēāļĢāđŒāļĢāļīāļšāļŠāļāļ­āļĢāđŒ āđ€āļˆāđŠāļē āļ•āļĢāļēāļ” āđ„āļĢāđ‰āļŠāļāļ­āļĢāđŒ āļŠāļ§āļ”āļ—āļēāļšāļāļđāļ‡ 20 āļŠ.āļ„. 2566 — āļŠāļļāđ‚āļ‚āļ—āļąāļĒāļŊ āđ€āļ‹āđ‡āļ‡āļŠāđˆāļ‡āļšāļ­āļĨāđ€āļ‚āđ‰āļēāļŠāļđāđˆāļāđ‰āļ™āļ•āļēāļ‚āđˆāļēāļĒ āđāļ•āđˆāđ‚āļ”āļ™āļ§āļĩāđ€āļ­āļ­āļēāļĢāđŒ āļĢāļīāļšāđ€āļžāļĢāļēāļ°āļĨāđ‰āļģāļŦāļ™āđ‰āļē āļŠāļļāļ”āļ—āđ‰āļēāļĒāđ€āļŠāļĄāļ­ āļ•āļĢāļēāļ”āļŊ āđ„āļĢāđ‰āļŠāļāļ­āļĢāđŒ āļŠāđˆāļ‡āļœāļĨāđƒāļŦāđ‰ "āļ„āđ‰āļēāļ‡āļ„āļēāļ§āđ„āļŸ" āļŠāļ§āļ”āļ—āļģāđāļ•āđ‰āļĄāļ—āļēāļšāļˆāđˆāļēāļāļđāļ‡ āļĄāļĩ 4 āļ„āļ°āđāļ™āļ™ āļĢāļąāđ‰āļ‡āļ­āļąāļ™āļ”āļąāļš 6 āļ‚āļ“āļ°āļ—āļĩāđˆÂ ... In the short time Rangnick has been at the helm, two of his players have taken to social media to challenge comments he had made about them to the press. "āļ•āļĢāļēāļ”-āļŠāļļāđ‚āļ‚āļ—āļąāļĒ" āļāļ­āļ”āļ„āļ­āļ„āļ§āđ‰āļēāļŠāļąāļĒ āđ„āļĨāđˆāļšāļĩāđ‰āļŦāđˆāļēāļ‡ "āļĨāļģāļžāļđāļ™" 1 āđāļ•āđ‰āļĄ āļŠāļĢāļļāļ›āļœāļĨ- 3 āđ€āļĄ.āļĒ. 2565 — āļ•āļĢāļēāļ” āđ€āļ­āļŸāļ‹āļĩ āđāļĨāļ° āļŠāļļāđ‚āļ‚āļ—āļąāļĒ āđ€āļ­āļŸāļ‹āļĩ āļ„āļ§āđ‰āļēāļŠāļąāļĒāđƒāļ™āđ€āļāļĄāļ•āļāļ„āđ‰āļēāļ‡ āļ—āļģāđāļ•āđ‰āļĄāļˆāļĩāđ‰ āļĨāļģāļžāļđāļ™ āļ§āļ­āļĢāļīāđ€āļ­āļ­āļĢāđŒ āļˆāđˆāļēāļāļđāļ‡ āđāļ„āđˆ 1 āđāļ•āđ‰āļĄāđ€āļ—āđˆāļēāļ™āļąāđ‰āļ™ āļŠāļĢāļļāļ›āļœāļĨāļāļēāļĢāđāļ‚āđˆāļ‡āļ‚āļąāļ™-āļ•āļēāļĢāļēāļ‡āļ„āļ°āđāļ™āļ™ āļ‚āļ­āļ‡ āđ„āļ—āļĒāļĨāļĩāļ 2. The Hornets are 19th in the table but only two points from safety and next face last-placed Burnley on February 5. Transfer Centre LIVE!Premier League top-four race: Fourth place up for grabs?Bayern Munich star Thomas Muller and his wife Lisa, a horse trainer, have been accused of animal cruelty by animal rights group PETA. A combative midfielder who struggled with injuries for most of his career and had to retire prematurely at the age of 32, Amorim has never hidden the fact he has been a fan of cross-town rivals Benfica his whole life. Happy with the performances of some players. You could see Alex Lowry was really enjoying his football. He's at a good level already. They all limped on, an unhappy marriage, one party suspicious of the other with the media lapping up every morsel about the friction between them. It's fair to say that Celtic panted and wheezed their way across the finishing line. Caitlin Foord made the game safe with her first goal of the season, heading home after Jordan Nobbs' chip had rebounded off the crossbar. But ahead of the release of 'ROONEY', a documentary charting his life, Rooney revealed he was wholly unequipped to deal with what hit him. I know from my end I'm a leader of this team and we're going to have to navigate a difficult period and one where I don't have all of the answers for it, but I certainly have an amazing dressing room, amazing fans and amazing employees at the club that deserve the very best from us this evening. Asked about the ban on transfers and offering players new contracts, she said: There's so much we don't know. It is 753 minutes since Mohamed Salah's last goal in open play for Liverpool but there is still absolutely no chance I would leave him out of Saturday's FA Cup semi-final with Manchester City. Moore, 31, who has 50 England caps, joins after spells at Orlando Pride and Atletico Madrid on a contract until the end of the 2022-23 season. Leicester had 17 shots, seven of which were on target, had a pass success rate of 88 per cent and dominated the ball, with 65 per cent of the possession. I think he's got a different presence, said Arteta back in January. It's not just about his talent and his physicality, it's who he is as a person. āđ‚āļ›āļĢāđāļāļĢāļĄāļšāļ­āļĨ : āļ•āļĢāļēāļ” āđ€āļ­āļŸāļ‹āļĩ vs āļŠāļļāđ‚āļ‚āļ—āļąāļĒ āđ€āļ­āļŸāļ‹āļĩ (āđ„āļ—āļĒāļĨāļĩāļ 1 2023- 17 āļ.āļ„. 2566 — āđ€āļ§āđ‡āļšāđ„āļ‹āļ•āđŒāļ™āļĩāđ‰āđƒāļŠāđ‰āļ„āļļāļāļāļĩāđ‰ āđ€āļžāļ·āđˆāļ­āđƒāļŦāđ‰āļ—āđˆāļēāļ™āđ„āļ”āđ‰āļĢāļąāļšāļ›āļĢāļ°āļŠāļšāļāļēāļĢāļ“āđŒāļāļēāļĢāđƒāļŠāđ‰āļ‡āļēāļ™āļ—āļĩāđˆāļ”āļĩāļ—āļĩāđˆāļŠāļļāļ”āļšāļ™ āđ€āļ§āđ‡āļšāđ„āļ‹āļ•āđŒāļ‚āļ­āļ‡āđ€āļĢāļē āđ‚āļ›āļĢāļ”āļĻāļķāļāļĐāļēāđ€āļžāļīāđˆāļĄāđ€āļ•āļīāļĄāļ—āļĩāđˆ āļ™āđ‚āļĒāļšāļēāļĒāļ„āļ§āļēāļĄāđ€āļ›āđ‡āļ™āļŠāđˆāļ§āļ™āļ•āļąāļ§ āđāļĨāļ° āļ™āđ‚āļĒāļšāļēāļĒāļ„āļļāļāļāļĩāđ‰. āļ•āļāļĨāļ‡. DAILY MIRROR RB Leipzig are trying to hijack Manchester United's bid to make Erik ten Hag their manager. It wasn't as if they went and spent £100million, they did what they are great at and did a brilliant deal. Brendan Rodgers' Leicester and Jose Mourinho's Roma are locked at 1-1 after the Europa Conference semi-final first leg Calm and seldom ruffled, the youngster looks very comfortable in the City line-up. However, I detect a flaw. He plays for a manager who has extraordinarily high standards and Foden appears to like the nightlife much to Pep Guardiola's disapproval. Jesus's first touch, not to mention the finish against Leeds, was emphatic. Everyone can see the player is happy again and it is crucial that Guardiola doesn't sacrifice the striker again for even more creativity in the team. Surely he has enough of that. What my hope is that having the World Cup there and having this light on the country will help try and progress some of the issues which have been going on for a long time. āļ•āļĢāļēāļ” āđ€āļ‰āļ·āļ­āļ™ āļŠāļļāđ‚āļ‚āļ—āļąāļĒ āļ‚āļķāđ‰āļ™āļ™āļģāđ„āļ—āļĒāļĨāļĩāļ 2 | 16-09-64 | āđ€āļĢāļ·āđˆāļ­āļ‡āļĢāļ­āļšāļ‚āļ­āļšāļŠāļ™āļēāļĄ YouTube YouTube 1:01 YouTube Thairath Online 16 āļ.āļĒ. 2564 16 āļ.āļĒ. 2564 I had seven people working for me. These guys helped me so much and nine months felt like five. I didn’t expect to play for Ajax so soon but they played me in the Champions League (last month). “We have to take this decision tonight or latest tomorrow. We talk to Thomas about it, we talk with the goalkeeper coaches, and we will make the final decision tomorrow, some hours before the game. āļ•āļĢāļēāļ” āđ€āļ‰āļ·āļ­āļ™ āļŠāļļāđ‚āļ‚āļ—āļąāļĒ āļ‚āļķāđ‰āļ™āļ™āļģāđ„āļ—āļĒāļĨāļĩāļ 2 16 āļ.āļĒ. 2564 — āļŠāļļāđ‚āļ‚āļ—āļąāļĒāļ•āļēāļĄāļ•āļĩāđ€āļŠāļĄāļ­āđ€āļ›āđ‡āļ™ 2-2 āļˆāļēāļ āļ—āļĻāļžāļĢ āļĻāļĢāļĩāđ€āļĢāļ·āļ­āļ‡ āļ—āļģāđ€āļ‚āđ‰āļēāļ›āļĢāļ°āļ•āļđāļ•āļąāļ§āđ€āļ­āļ‡ āļāļąāļš āļ§āļđ āļāļąāļ™ āļĒāļ­āļ‡ āļ­āļĒāđˆāļēāļ‡āđ„āļĢāļāđ‡āļ•āļēāļĄ āļ•āļĢāļēāļ”āļĄāļēāđ„āļ”āđ‰ āđ€āļžāļīāđˆāļĄāļ­āļĩāļ 2 āļ›āļĢāļ°āļ•āļđāļˆāļēāļ āļ§āļąāļĨāđ‚āļ”āļĄāļīāđ‚āļĢāđˆ āđ‚āļ‹āļ­āļēāđ€āļĢāļŠ āļāļąāļšÂ ... What is the World Cup format and schedule?The tournament will feature 32 teams in eight groups of four. āđ€āļ—āļĩāđˆāļĒāļ§āļšāļīāļ™āļĢāļēāļ„āļēāļ–āļđāļ āļˆāļēāļ āļŠāļļāđ‚āļ‚āļ—āļąāļĒ āđ„āļ› āļ•āļĢāļēāļ” āđ€āļĢāļīāđˆāļĄāļ•āđ‰āļ™ āļŋ āļˆāļ­āļ‡āļ•āļąāđ‹āļ§āđ€āļ„āļĢāļ·āđˆāļ­āļ‡āļšāļīāļ™āđ€āļ—āļĩāđˆāļĒāļ§āđ€āļ”āļĩāļĒāļ§āļŦāļĢāļ·āļ­āđ„āļ›-āļāļĨāļąāļš āļŠāļļāđ‚āļ‚āļ—āļąāļĒ-āļ•āļĢāļēāļ” āđ€āļĢāļīāđˆāļĄāļ•āđ‰āļ™ āļŋ 3137 āļšāļīāļ™āļāļąāļšāļŠāļēāļĒāļāļēāļĢāļšāļīāļ™āļŠāļąāđ‰āļ™āļ™āļģāđāļĨāļ°āļ„āđ‰āļ™āļŦāļēāļ”āļĩāļĨāđ€āļ—āļĩāđˆāļĒāļ§āļšāļīāļ™āļšāļ™ Trip.com āđ„āļ”āđ‰āđ€āļĨāļĒ! How to follow Southampton vs Man City will be shown live on Sky Sports Premier League and Main Event from 5pm; kick-off 5.30pm. āļ•āļĢāļēāļ” āđ€āļ­āļŸāļ‹āļĩ vs āļŠāļļāđ‚āļ‚āļ—āļąāļĒāļ–āđˆāļēāļĒāļ—āļ­āļ”āļŠāļ” āđ€āļĢāļēāļāļģāļĨāļąāļ‡āļ­āļąāļ›āđ€āļ”āļ•āļāļēāļĢāļāđˆāļ­āļ•āļąāļ§āļ‚āļ­āļ‡āļ—āļĩāļĄāđāļĨāļ°āļāļēāļĢāļˆāļąāļ”āđ€āļĢāļĩāļĒāļ‡āļŠāļīāļ™āļ„āđ‰āļēāļŠāļģāļŦāļĢāļąāļš āļ•āļĢāļēāļ” āđ€āļ­āļŸāļ‹āļĩ vs āļŠāļļāđ‚āļ‚āļ—āļąāļĒ live āđāļšāļšāđ€āļĢāļĩāļĒāļĨāđ„āļ—āļĄāđŒ. āļŠāļĢāļļāļ›āļāļēāļĢāđāļ‚āđˆāļ‡āļ‚āļąāļ™. āđ„āļĄāđˆāļžāļšāļāļēāļĢāļˆāļąāļšāļ„āļđāđˆ. H2H. āļĨāđˆāļēāļŠāļļāļ” 6, āļ•āļĢāļēāļ” āđ€āļ­āļŸāļ‹āļĩ āļŠāļ™āļ° 2, āđ€āļŠāļĄāļ­ 2, āđāļžāđ‰ 2, ... Everton could not respond, although the outstanding Anthony Gordon shot across the face of goal, and Liverpool wrapped up the win when substitute Divock Origi tormented the neighbours once again when he headed in Luis Diaz's bicycle kick with six minutes left. We have spent years on the receiving end of that and we know how it feels. Goal difference is vitally important in this campaign and we were clinical today. He signed off before Afcon in style, too, scoring a brilliant strike at Stamford Bridge as Liverpool and the Blues played out a 2-2 draw at his old stomping ground. I cannot force a player to play if he thinks he's not available because he has an injury. Manchester derby ratings: De Bruyne masterclassHow the teams lined up | Match statsAsked if Cavani decides when he plays, Rangnick continued: Edi trained in the last three days, he trained well, but he still felt after those three training sessions that he is still not fit to play. The full-backs love bombing on so straight away you know there are going to be times when you are isolated during a game. I don’t know that game. In all my years there is nobody in the media I have a relationship with. That’s a good thing but people inside the game see it as a bad thing. Domestically, despite a defeat to Espanyol just days after the loss to Sheriff, Ancelotti’s team dropped just two points in their next five games and currently find themselves on top of La Liga, a point clear of Real Sociedad having played a game fewer. I'm thinking along the lines of selling Salah and Ollie Watkins to replace them with James Maddison and one of Cristiano Ronaldo or Harry Kane. I know, though, that I will definitely want Salah back as soon as he returns from the Africa Cup of Nations (Afcon), while Watkins looks a good bet as well with Aston Villa about to embark on a run of games against some of the weaker defences in the division. āļ•āļĢāļēāļ” VS āļŠāļļāđ‚āļ‚āļ—āļąāļĒ : āļžāļĢāļĩāļ§āļīāļ§ āļŸāļļāļ•āļšāļ­āļĨāđ„āļ—āļĒāļĨāļĩāļ 2023/24 (āļĨāļīāđ‰āļ‡āļāđŒāļ”āļđāļšāļ­āļĨāļŠāļ”) āļĢāļēāļĒāļāļēāļĢ : āļŸāļļāļ•āļšāļ­āļĨ āļĢāļĩāđ‚āļ§āđˆ āđ„āļ—āļĒāļĨāļĩāļ 2023/24āđāļĄāļ•āļŠāđŒāļāļēāļĢāđāļ‚āđˆāļ‡āļ‚āļąāļ™ : āļ•āļĢāļēāļ” āđ€āļ­āļŸāļ‹āļĩ āļžāļš āļŠāļļāđ‚āļ‚āļ—āļąāļĒ āđ€āļ­āļŸāļ‹āļĩāļ§āļąāļ™/āđ€āļ§āļĨāļēāđāļ‚āđˆāļ‡āļ‚āļąāļ™ : āļ§āļąāļ™āļ­āļēāļ—āļīāļ•āļĒāđŒāļ—āļĩāđˆ 11 āļāļļāļĄāļ āļēāļžāļąāļ™āļ˜āđŒ 2567 āđ€āļ§āļĨāļē 18.30 āļ™.āļŠāļ™āļēāļĄ : āļŠāļ™āļēāļĄāļāļĩāļŽāļēāļāļĨāļēāļ‡ āļˆāļąāļ‡āļŦ. But third-placed Albion, who had a chance to win it in stoppage time when substitute Jordan Hugill blazed over, were booed off by some fans after a second successive goalless draw.

About

Welcome to our tribe! You can connect with other dancers, ge...

Dancing Tribe

bottom of page